Saturday 23 February 2019

 2019 General Elections' Predictions
                                                    Written by Our Writer
I hate to predict election results, but I couldn't resist this one, as it turns out to be very profound. And I honestly place data over sensation.

While I have been silent for the most part, on the issues concerning these elections, particularly the presidential elections; what may not be obvious is that I have been quietly researching and making political calculations on the presidential elections specifically, given the interplay of the multi-component variables involved.

It's also important to note that I huave consulted very widely with key sources and political actors who are by no means to be considered frivolous or superfluous and have no reasons to flatter me.

This prediction is purely based on scientific trend analysis and may clearly be against popular sentiments or known order. If the prediction offends your deepest convictions, please go ahead and prove me wrong at the polls.

I will not ARGUE with you and certainly not going to lend my time or timeline to any exchange that is not civil or mutually respectful. If you disagree, simply say why you disagree with civility or just move on.

After careful analysis of the distribution of PVCs, the occupational distribution of the voting public, past voting patterns, impact of IDP, election finance, changes in polling booth distribution, age and new voters composition of the total eligible voters, election day dynamics, effect of fake news, foreign interventions and the effect of postponement;

Based on my analysis, *I predict with about 99.9% accuracy that the winner of the presidential elections holding today Saturday February 23, 2019 will be a Man*.

Thank you and may God bless Nigeria. 😊
 Originally Posted by Anonymous.
Reposted by Our Writer
@Dee-Why Pumpy Media

No comments:

Post a Comment